HERE FOR GOOD
This year-end, we want to invite you to be a part of our HERE FOR GOOD Year-End Offering. We are partnering together to be here for the good of our community, the good of the next generation, and the good of those who are not here yet! We believe God will use each of us, to make a difference that is bigger than us, and that will outlast any of us.
Together we are going to raise $75,000, above and beyond our regular giving, to enable our church to be HERE FOR GOOD for years to come.
This year we are intentionally investing in care initiatives through our Hope + Healing Fund, future generations through our Restoration Kids expansion, and enhanced experiences for both in-person and online church through updates to our Auditorium.
We have seen God do so much in + through our church in 2022, and we are believing for even greater things in the future!
Through our Hope + Healing Fund, we seek to partner with those who need mental help assistance after this difficult last few years. We will seek to partner with them emotionally, relationally and financially, believing that the healthy soul is great investment.
We will invest in expanding our space for more of the next generation to be empowered to love + follow Jesus through Restoration Kids and Restoration Students. We want to make room for God to do more in this exciting ministry!
So we want to invite you to pray about how God is inviting you to participate in our "HERE FOR GOOD" Year-End Offering. More than simply raising a dollar amount, we pray that this would be a unifying season for our church, and that we would see 100% participation. So whether you give $10, or $10,000, we want you to be a part of what God is going to do in and through us as Restoration Church together.
When you have decided what you will give, click the link below to make your contribution.
Our prayer is that you would not be compelled by words, but rather by the Spirit of God. Your contribution will not only make a more hopeful future possible for others, but we believe that it will grow a deeper love and connectedness for our church, our mission, and our city in your soul this year-end as well.
WHAT IS THE GOAL FOR OUR YEAR-END OFFERING?
Our Year-End Offering is a way that we stretch to be a part of the new thing that God wants to do in and through us as a church. Our goal is that 100% of the people who call Restoration Church home, would participate in some way, “over and above” their regular giving, to raise $75.000 by Dec. 31, 2022 to accomplish specific goals.
- Extend the love of God through investing in the “Hope+Healing” Fund to provide support and access for those in need to mental health resources.
- Expand our ability to pour into the next generation through Restoration Kids and Students by renovating an additional meeting room.
- Update our Auditorium space in order to bring tangible restoration to our city through our local in-person and online gatherings.
WHAT IS THE FINANCIAL BREAKDOWN OF THE YEAR-END OFFERING?
The 4 major categories of our 2022 Year End Offering are as follows:
- $10,000 | Hope +Healing Fund
- $20,00 | Expanding Restoration Kids
- $25,000 | Auditorium Updates
- $20,000 | Investing in savings for the future.
WHAT ARE YOU ASKING ME TO DO?
We’re asking that you would do 3 simple things in this process:
- ASK – Ask Jesus how He wants to lead you towards generosity in this season
- TRUST – When you have a sense of where Jesus is leading you we’re asking you to trust that He can provide and that He is faithful.
- OBEY – When you’ve heard from Jesus what to give, we ask you to obey, and commit to it with confidence.
HOW IS MY YEAR-END OFFERING CONNECTED TO MY CURRENT GIVING?
Our Year-End Offering is designed to be an “over and above” commitment – this means we are inviting 100% of people who call Restoration Church home, to give over and above their normal giving. For some, who have never made a financial commitment to RestorationChurch, this will be a new step of faith and generosity.
WHAT IF I HAVE NEVER GIVEN TO RESTORATION CHURCH BEFORE?
What a great question! If you have never made a financial gift to Restoration Church, then participating in our Year-End Offering is the BEST place to start. We are asking 100% of people who call our church home to join in… and that means you! We know this is a big step and will require great faith. We are here to pray with you and resource you in any way we can.
IS THIS A YEAR-END GIFT?
Yes. We are asking that you make any gift before 11.59p on December 31, 2022, if possible. If you would like to participate but need to wait until the beginning of 2023 to make your gift, please let us know.
WHAT WAYS CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO “NOW+NEXT”?
We have multiple ways to give towards this initiative:
- ONLINE: You can set up a safe + secure donation online at RestorationChurchSD.com/Give. Be sure to select “Here For Good Year-End Offering” on the dropdown menu.
- IN-PERSON: You can give via check at any of our gatherings between now and Christmas Eve. You can also mail your donation to our building, just make sure it’s postmarked by Dec. 31, 2022.
- Stock Transfer: You can transfer stocks, (other securities, bonds + mutual funds too) to Restoration Church and you will avoid paying capital gains taxes on your donation.
- CRYPTOCURRENCY: You can transfer cryptocurrency as a donation. Please contact our team for more details: [email protected].
WHAT IF WE RAISE MORE THAN THE $75,000 GOAL?
Love that kind of faith! If more than the $75,000 comes in, we will invest that in savings for whatever God has in store for us in the future. We want to see lives transformed, be ready to love and serve our city, and see our church fulfill its mission of “Empowering All People to Love and Follow Jesus!”
WHAT IF WE RAISE LESS THAN THE $75,000 GOAL?
If less than the $75,000 is raised, or if our regular giving decreases from what is projected, we will adjust the scope of what we are able to contribute proportionally. We always invest 10% of everything that is given to Restoration Church into our local and global partners, and that will continue with our Year-End Offering If less than $75,000 is given this year, or if we experience a drop in regular giving, we will have to adjust our expenses allotted towards each project accordingly.
HOW CAN WE BE PRAYING?
Prayer is foundational to our church and this generosity journey. We have prayed about how to lead this well. We are asking you to pray and let Jesus speak to you about how you and your family are to contribute. Pray that many others would join in this effort to let the people of San Diego know that Jesus is for them, and we are a place of restoration. Pray that we would become the church that God dreams for us to become, and fully live out our mission of, “Empowering All People to Love + Follow Jesus.” We also ask that you would be praying for our staff as they lead our church well, and ask that Jesus would make His Church beautiful, in and through us, together.